We can be contacted for various queries of NRIs/OCI/Non-Residents such as:

  • I am an NRI and I want to file my Income Tax Return in India?
  • I am an OCI card holder. I have a property in India and I want to sell it. What are the tax implications and other laws applicable?
  • I am NRI. I want to sell my property in India and want to repatriate the funds abroad to my foreign account?
  • I am NRI. My bank is asking for form 15CA and 15CB for remitting my funds abroad. What is form 15CA and 15CB?
  • I am a foreign citizen having OCI Card. I want to repatriate my funds abroad. I need a tax consultant or Chartered Accountant for this service?
  • Consultant/Chartered Accountant for Filing of Income Tax Return in India for NRIs?

Get in Touch